Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS + CORAID Performance Problem

bigendian+gfs gmail com wrote:

My thanks to Jayson and especially Wendy for providing so much help with this issue. With a little help from Coraid, I've troubleshot the performance issues down to one of the two ports on the Coraid device. In the end, I was able to move the performance problem from on of my two hosts to the other just by swapping ports. I'll follow up with Coraid to see if I have a hardware problem.

Great to hear this - what a relief for GFS !   :) ... Wendy