Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS on 3-node cluster corrupted after full network outage

Hi;

> To my knowledge, yes and no.
>
> GFS will continue to run but will be unable to do any locking.
Yes sorry the above was the fact I missed out on. I just
saw corruption (must have been other reason) *and* GFS
'still working' when in fact it was running in a kind
of fail safe mode :)

> complexity, I believe this is actually very good behavior.
And I'm convinced as well!

Thanks,
Klaas