Re: [Linux-cluster] Re: rgmanger stuck, hung on futex

On Mon, 2006-12-11 at 13:35 -0800, aberoham gmail com wrote:

> Please find /proc/slabinfo from all currently running nodes attached.
>
> Prior to cat /proc/slabinfo I was impatient and kill -9'd the
> clurgmgrd PIDs on the failed node. Then I ran /etc/init.d/rgmanager
> stop, though that operation is still running, "Waiting for services to
> stop:", with the services still running and operational.
>
> Thanks Lon!

Cool.  Add yourself to bug #212634; I'll be posting packages which fix
the problem there.  It's got to do with a subtle dlm lock leak caused in
some situations.

Get it while it's hot! ;)

http://people.redhat.com/lhh/rgmanager-1.9.53-1.218112hf.src.rpm
http://people.redhat.com/lhh/rgmanager-1.9.53-1.218112hf.x86_64.rpm