[Linux-cluster] Need simple RHEL4.0 clarification

Dear friends,

I am working on a project on RHEL 4.0 cluster platform.
I appreciate if you could help/give me pointer me for below queries as I couldn't find it.

1. What is the command to find cluster name/how to extract cluser name?
   ( RHEL 3.0 we can extrsact cluster name either by clustat or redhat-config-cluster-cmd --cluster)

2. What is the command to see service(virtual) IP address for given service/group.
( RHEL 3.0 redhat-config-cluster-cmd --service=<service name> --service_ipaddresses would work )

Thanks in advance
- Krishna