Re: [Linux-cluster] /proc/cluster contents

I was just wondering about some of the timeout parameters because of the previous problem with fenced.

I'll just search the src code.

Thanks for all the help ;)

Josef Whiter wrote:
There isn't a really good place other than the src.  Is there something specific
you wanted to know about?

Josef