[Linux-cluster] RHEL4 cluster with Dell hardware

Brad Filipek bfilipek at crscold.com
Mon Dec 18 15:19:51 UTC 2006

Group,

I am in need of a two node clustering solution in an active/passive
config. All hardware in our facility is Dell, so I would like to
continue to use them. My rep had set me up with two 1950 servers and a
PowerVault 220s, but as I have found out the hard way, the 220s will not
work (well) with RHEL CS so he has offered to accept a return on this
unit and set me up with something else.

What Dell hardware solutions are out there working well with a 2-node
active/passive config?

Thanks to all.

Brad Filipek

Confidentiality Notice: This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply or by telephone and immediately delete this message and any attachments