Re: [Linux-cluster] Issue with GFS Module

Michael Mitchell wrote:
ya I ran depmod -a, I built it to the directions included in the tar ball, the Mini GFS How To. I am going to look around the module directories tho just to make sure it didn't end up in the wrong place.

--
Mike Mitchell
otakurx gmail com <mailto:otakurx gmail com>

Check the file ./gfs-kernel/make/defines.mk to make sure module_dir points to your correct /lib/modules/2.6.xx-xxx path. There's a parameter on ./configure that sets this, but I forget what it is at the moment. I usually just set it manually.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite