Re: [Linux-cluster] Bottleneck hunting... (GFS Performance)

HAWKER, Dan wrote:
Is there any performance *tips*, places to look at, or known gotchas that I
can look at to try and pin down where the bottleneck lies???
Hi Dan,

FYI: Yesterday, I finally posted my GFS performance tips into the FAQ:
http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/faq.html#gfs_tuning

I don't know if this will help.  It may not be complete, but it's a start.
Hopefully this will get fleshed out over time.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite