[Linux-cluster] help help, nodes restarting each other through HP iLO fencing and vice versa

Daniel EPEE LEA depeecmr at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 22:25:03 UTC 2006

Dave,

I have set clean start ti "1" and both node started
correctly.

Now, at "clustat" I just see one node in the cluster.
How do I go from here ?

Shouldn't both nodes show up as members of the cluster
?

Thanks for your help.

----------
[root at rs2 ~]# clustat
Member Status: Quorate, Group Member

  Member Name                              State
ID
  ------ ----                              -----
--
  rs2.domain.com                           Online
0x0000000000000001

------------
[root at rs2 ~]# service cman status
Protocol version: 5.0.1