[Linux-cluster] Question about gfs_quota

On our cluster we have enabled quota and we export the GFS-filesystems as NFS so clients can mount them. On our login nodes we want to display the user disk usage if a user login.

This does not work because rpc.quotad knows nothing about the GFS-filesystem. Is there a method to display the user disk usage for non-GFS clients?

Thanks
*  Bas van der Vlies                     e-mail: basv sara nl      *