[Linux-cluster] FC4 repository and kernel modules

I tried installing a new FC4 cluster node yesterday.

install of the kernel modules (cman, dlm and GFS) fail because they depend on a kernel that doesn't seem to be there anymore.

Shouldn't either someone make sure the kernel modules get recompiled for the latest released kernel, or make sure the kernel these modules depend on doesn't get removed?

I solved the problem by fetching the kernel I needed from the yum cache on another cluster node.

--
birger