[Linux-cluster] Service try to start before disk mount and failed

Yeheyis Workeneh yeheyis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 03:39:29 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am using fail over cluster with share storage for Oracle Db and another
application. Actually by putting reasonable time delay on the script, I am
able to delay the service to start after the mount point completed.

The service script are in the /etc/init.d in each system but the database
and another application are running on the share storage.