[Linux-cluster] Ordering of NFS exports

I have a problem with my cluster that pops up now and then.

Sometimes the ordering of my NFS exports changes. This quickly becomes a problem, as some hosts need remote root access to file systems. When there is an earlier export matching the client that doesn't allow root access things start breaking here...

I would propose that the logic for exporting file systems should preserve ordering of exports for each file system. Perhaps by redoing all exports for a file system in correct order if any of the exports for that file system need to be renewed?

--
birger