[Linux-cluster] GFS and FC3 installation help...

All,
I am trying to get GFS working on FC3.  So far I have visited this site, sources.redhat.com/cluster and downloaded the stable version, compiled it against the plain vaniall kernel 2.6.15, but getting error. I am wondering if someone had done this with FC3 and got it work.   I am also trying another alternative, I am downloading all of the relative  src rpm from FC4, including the kernel. I plan to compile this in FC3. Does any know if this will be issue regarding glibc and lib differences between FC3 and FC4?  Thanks.