Re: [Linux-cluster] problem compiling GFS with FC3...

FC5 is in the development branch.  The latest kernel src rpm is located here:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub//fedora/linux/core/development/i386/SRPMS/kernel-2.6.15-1.1977_FC5.src.rpm

Thanks,
Chris

Screaming Eagle wrote:
Do you know where I can get my hands on FC5 kernel, I tried redhat site, but all I can find is FC3-4. Thanks.