[Linux-cluster] Patch for fence dell era

Hi,

I have created a patch for revision 1.3.2.2 of fence_drac.pl. My patch
add support for device ERA, I have tested with PowerEdge 2650 and Linux
RedHAT EL 4 Update 2.
Can I submit to official release? I can apply this patch also others
release.

Enzo

Messaggio analizzato e protetto da tecnologia antivirus

Servizio erogato dal sistema informativo della
Presidenza del Consiglio dei Ministri