[Linux-cluster] Multi-Node Clustering?

I am a little confused after reading various docs.  Is it possible to
use EVMS and Clustering with more than two nodes?  I have a small fiber
channel chassis, and I want to hook up three hosts.  I am planning to
use GFS for a Zope ZEO database.  Two FSs would be read-only and one
r/w.  However some of the evms docs have suggested that weare limited to
two host cluster.

Thanks for any guidance.

Sincerely,
  Joshua