[Linux-cluster] doubts about using clvm

Hi all,

I am testing Cluster/GFS suite under my vmware lab. I have installed two RHEL 4 with CS and GFS support. Another machine acts as a GFS server (Ubuntu breezy server that has rhcs/gfs included).

Ubuntu server has two phisycal disks exported by gnbd daemon and RHEL import these disks as a GFS clients. But I would like to export these disks as a unique disk using LVM. Then, I need to start clvm process under Ubuntu server or on RHEL clients??? Is it possible to accomplish this?.

Thanks.
--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com