Re: [Linux-cluster] help on DLM

renapte vsnl net wrote:
> I would like to know how to use DLM as a stand alone component without GFS. Is any document available on how to set it up by itself. Im using linux 2.6.9
> Thank you
> Renuka

Setting up the DLM is just a subset of setting up the full GFS cluster. You
don't need fencing or (obviously) GFS).

The DLM itself needs no configuration so all you need to do is set up cman
itself - this requires a cluster.conf file and ccsd running. So the procedure
is roughly:

- create a cluster.conf file
- load cman & dlm kernel modules
- start ccsd on all nodes