[Linux-cluster] Looking For Understanding GFS Processes

Dear All

I don't understand why it's very hard to find GFS documentation.
The GFS documentation that I mean here not like the GFS documentation
published on Redhat Official Website. They only publish documents how to use
and implement the GFS.

I'm a newbie in GFS so I'm looking for the basic or how of the GFS works
documentation.

If you guys know it, please help me.

Thank you.

Regards,