[Linux-cluster] clurgmgrd failing

Good new year to you all.

I have two identical Redhat ES 4 clusters running cluster 1.01 and
GFS. On both clusters I fairly regularly have the clurgmgrd die for no
apparent reason and with no errors in the logs that I can see.
Sometimes just restarting it will be ok but other times I have to
reboot the node. It appears to happen on both clusters and on any of
the four nodes involved. Is there any way of turning on debugging so
that I can get some idea of what is causing the problem.

Thanks.

Robert