[Linux-cluster] GFS 6.0 lt_high_locks value in cluster.ccs

Chris Feist cfeist at redhat.com
Mon Jan 9 22:51:46 UTC 2006

Yes, issue #2 could definitely be the cause of your first issue.
Unfortunately you'll need to bring down your cluster to change the value of
lt_high_locks.  What is its value currently?  And how much memory do you have
on your gulm lock servers?  You'll need about 256M of RAM for gulm for every 1
Million locks (plus enough for any other process and kernel).

On each of the gulm clients you can also cat /proc/gulm/lockspace to see which
client is using most of the locks.

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks!
Chris