Re: [Linux-cluster] aysnc io to too slow over redhat cluster when reading

Raz Ben-Jehuda(caro) wrote:

I have created an asyncio io test reader :
I ran it over linux cluster volume of 1TB, 4 machines
with raid0 of stripe size 512K over ethernet.
when issuing 50 conucurrent iops ( io operations ) the tester
hangs ( CTRL+C doesn't work ) and sometimes it simply far too slow.

I assume the filesystem you used was ext3 ?

-- Wendy