[Linux-cluster] Software Iscsi with Redhat Cluster

Hi all,

is anyone in a production setting using software Iscsi Targets and Initiators as a side options to GNBD? i'm exploring all our options for a Xen/Cluster Suite n+2 server setup for our ISP and would like to hear peoples thoughts on the best option, rather than using a SAN with FC we have decided to go with a Intel Raid Array with standard linux to reduce inital costs and need to find out what people are using in production to export block devices.

Thanks in advance

Tristram