Re: [Linux-cluster] SAN file system to be shared to multiple nodes

dear Lon,

This is my 1st Linux Cluster installation .My os is
RHEL AS4 and Redhat Cluster Suite 4, can you give me a
complite installation document on that so i can
install it properly.

My Hardware is  as follows:------

Server :- 2 Nos HP DL380G4
Storage:-- 1 no Hp MSA500G2