[Linux-cluster] GFS on Redhat Enterprise 3 ES

Hi all,
I have this configuration: two servers (both with Redhat Enterprise 3 ES, kernel 2.4.21-4.EL) and they are attached to a DiskArray with a HBA. Can I use RedHat GFS to share the disk between the two servers? If so which version I have to use and where can I download it?

Unfortunately I can't upgrade the kernel.

Thanks in advance,

Angela