[Linux-cluster] Quorum partitions in Cluster Suite 4?

Hello,

I the documentation for older versions of RH Cluster Suite, quorum
partitions are explicitly mentioned in the documentation. But that doesn't
seem to be the case for the documentation for RH Cluster Suite 4. Why is
that? - Have quorum partitions somehow become irrelevant?

(I'm setting up a two-node cluster for fail-over; I don't plan to use GFS.)

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark