Re: [Linux-cluster] Quorum partitions in Cluster Suite 4?

RH Cluster Suite in RHEL 4 no longer requires a shared storage area for quorum, even in two node configs.

- Rob

Troels Arvin wrote:
Hello,

I the documentation for older versions of RH Cluster Suite, quorum
partitions are explicitly mentioned in the documentation. But that doesn't
seem to be the case for the documentation for RH Cluster Suite 4. Why is
that? - Have quorum partitions somehow become irrelevant?

(I'm setting up a two-node cluster for fail-over; I don't plan to use GFS.)

--
Robert Kenna / Red Hat
Sr Product Mgr - Storage