[Linux-cluster] loading Red Hat on multiple nodes

Hi,

I help maintain a Web site called www.clusterbuilder.org.  We have a question and answer section to help those involved in clustering.  We are developing a knowledgebase of cluster questions and responses so people with similar problems might be able to find answers to their question.

I received a question concerning Red Hat and wanted to see what the opinions are of everyone here.

"Which software is best to load the Redhat Hat Linux ES4 on 150-odd nodes from one cluster management node?"

You can respond to this email or submit a response at www.clusterbuilder.org/FAQ

Any response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nick