-----Original Message-----
From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of
gwood dragonhold org
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 6:52 AM
To: linux clustering
Subject: Re: [Linux-cluster] Network hiccup + power-fencing = both nodes
go down (redhat cluster 4)

I think your best answer is to change your heartbeat configuration.

The fact that a single 'hiccup' can cause them to lose connectivity is
not
a good thing - you are probably best using a crossover cable if
possible,
rather than using the switched lan.