-----Original Message-----
From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of
gwood dragonhold org
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 7:47 AM
To: linux clustering
Subject: RE: [Linux-cluster] Network hiccup + power-fencing = both nodes
go down (redhat cluster 4)

On Tue, January 17, 2006 11:59, Jeff Harr wrote:
> I thought about a crossover cable :)  But I think that, these being
> blade servers, there's no connection in the back for that.  I could be
> wrong though - I just don't have the hardware around to look at right
> this second (its in a datacenter).
'AH'.  No, if it's blade servers the only network connectivity that you
have is via the blade's management ports.  A lot of chassis give you 2
network connections tho (the egenera & IBM that I've used both do) - but
can understand the physical limitations. :)

> One thing on the heartbeats: the message log says "missed too many
> heartbeats".  Off-hand, do you know where the number of heartbeats is
> configured?
Not guilty I'm afraid - I've had to stop playing with clustering at the
moment due to looking for a new job :)