[Linux-cluster] /usr on gfs

Another problem I have ...

I want to have /usr on gfs, shared between two machines. Everything works
fine, until shutdown - where the machines hangs with:

Unmounting GFS filesystems: umount: /usr: device is busy
							[FAILED]
INIT: no more processes left in this runlevel

At this point keyboard is dead (expect numlock, which still works) and the
machine must be hard reset.

Any ideas?

I think I have to study rc.d shutdown sequence a bit to figure out what
holds /usr open ...

--

Jure Pečar
http://jure.pecar.org/