[Linux-cluster] WebFarm using RedHat cluster suite ?

Hello everybody,

Is redhat cluster suite (RHEL 4 ) a good candidate for a webfarm ?
My setup would be : several servers (1U AMd dual core) connected to iscsi storage array.

Is Iscsi a good choice (SAN prices are too high for us) for hardware ? Our network is GB.
We will have SCSI 10KRPM + read and write cache on the SCSI card + RAID5
thanks !