[Linux-cluster] Queston about rh cluster suite 3

Hi all,

I have a customer who needs to deploy RHCS 3 on two nodes using TrendMicro IMSS 5.7 with RHEL 3. And i have two questions:

- Which type of power swithes I need to accomplish this?? i can not found anything about it on RedHat's website. Is it posible to use serial null cable instead a power switch?

- Can I do active/active configuration for postfix and IMSS services?? Somebody has test it?

Thanks.

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com