[Linux-cluster] urgenet question about shared-root + GFS

Daniel EPEE LEA epeelea at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 14:06:58 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have installed node 1 and node 2 with seperate root partitions, i mean
each node has it's own root partition ( /boot /usr /home /var /tmp). Nodes
are RAID 1+ 0.

How do I setup my shared SAN storage to implement a shared GFS root for my
cluster nodes ?

My goal is to achieve ACTIVE/ACTIVE GFS cluster. Does open-sharedroot
support RHEL ES v4 Update 2 ( kernel 2.6.9-22.ELsmp #1 SMP ). If not how do
I setup the sym links for both nodes to share / partitions ?

Thanks for your help,

Much regards,

Daniel