Re: [Linux-cluster] Queston about rh cluster suite 3

Is it possible that we could use HP servers. But, how can I setup clusert.xml to use iLO: serial, power switch??

Thanks.

Daniel EPEE LEA wrote:
Do u have HP servers with iLO integarted ? u can use then without any need of power switches. Or just get those from Redhat website.

Regard,

Daniel