[Linux-cluster] Redhat GFS 6.1 for sharing same storage from 4 nodes without High availability

Dear all

I am having a question about Redhat GFS 6.1.
My setup is like these..

I have 4 nodes sharing a storage.All nodes will be concurrently accessing the storage for taking the data files and it will be used by the applications in these nodes.There is no need for a high availability or load balancing.Each node is running a different instance of the same application and each node will be accessing the shared storage for same data.Whether I can use GFS 6.1 for the same.

Whether anybody implemented such a shared storage cluster without high availability or load balancing

--
CIRIL IGNATIOUS T
R & D ENGINEER