Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS 6.0 lt_high_locks value in cluster.ccs

FYI, just for those of you who may be interested in this thread....

I did increase the highwater mark for locks in lock_gulmd. I no longer get the thousands of messages logged about running out of locks, and things seem to perform at least somewhat better with this modification in place. I'm still seeing odd latency issues serving this data via samba, though, that I've never been able to pin-down.

jonathan
--
Jonathan Woytek                 w: 412-681-3463         woytek+ cmu edu
NREC Computing Manager          c: 412-401-1627         KB3HOZ