Re: [Linux-cluster] Performance of ES3+GFS6.0+GNBD+LOCK_GULM

Thanks, Kevin.

Actually I did try the way you recommend. I configured one GFS application node with software iscsi initiator and two lock_gulm servers, the data transfer speed just improved a little bit, but for our application the performance is about the same. Do you know if there is a way to tune GFS performance?