[Linux-cluster] verbose clurgmgrd output?

Is there any way to get clurgmgrd to output more verbosely, esp. whatever messages there might have been from scripts it's managing? I've got several cluster services that don't behave properly, in one case if I run the script manually (i.e. sudo /etc/init.d/scriptname), it works fine, but when clurgmgrd trys it says it "returned 1 (generic error)". Another appears to run perfectly fine (no error output from clurgmgrd), but as soon as it's up the manager stops it again, then repeats the cycle. Again, running it manually works fine. These are homespun scripts, so it's quite possible I'm missing something basic, but I can't figure out what (obviously ;-)

-g

Greg Forte
gforte udel edu
IT - User Services