Re: [Linux-cluster] Linux Cluster

dear rajesh,

Then what about Oracle 10g rac? How oracle 10g rac to
be install ? I am using rhel as4 , redhat cluster
suite4 and oracle 10g rac. I want to build a   cluster
in os level as well as database level.

I am using follwing Hardware:----

1> Hp dl380g4 x 2nos
2> Hp Msa500 storage x 1 no

what are the steps for the follwing installation.Pl
send  me a proper document for the above.

regards

Suvankar Moitra