[Linux-cluster] replication

David Siroky ml at dasir.net
Fri Jul 7 15:19:39 UTC 2006

I didn't describe my plan very well.

Lets look at this scenario:
Now I have 1 server which is placed in a serverhousing company. Till now
every problem with service interruption was a connection problem in the
serverhousing company so the server (and its services) was sometimes
unreachable even if the server was in a good shape and running. So now I
would like to solve this by placing 3 servers in 3 serverhousing
companies geographicaly spreaded. In this way I can't use SAN.

DS