Re: [Linux-cluster] replication

David Siroky schrieb:
I didn't describe my plan very well.

Lets look at this scenario:
Now I have 1 server which is placed in a serverhousing company. Till now
every problem with service interruption was a connection problem in the
serverhousing company so the server (and its services) was sometimes
unreachable even if the server was in a good shape and running. So now I
would like to solve this by placing 3 servers in 3 serverhousing
companies geographicaly spreaded. In this way I can't use SAN.

Your colo-company sucks (or you spend too little).

Get a service-provider that has connections to several backbones and redundant links.

cheers,
Rainer