Re: [Linux-cluster] Re: newbie questions

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:42:59 +0200, Riaan van Niekerk wrote:
Is this a problem with the Apache init script or with the rgmanager
logic? The same thing happens no matter which service you run: vsftpd,
sendmail (I just checked these additional two).

It's a problem with all init scripts that I've tried using as scripts in
the cluster management system. I've had to adjust all of them... :-(

Another possibility is to modify the /etc/rc.d/init.d/functions so it produces the desired output.