[Linux-cluster] resourcemanager initscript

Ramon van Alteren ramon at vanalteren.nl
Tue Jul 11 11:48:32 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm working on a gentoo-fied initscript for the resourcemanager.
Most of the initscript is easy to port, but one action eludes me and I
don't have a redhat system to test available

In the stop_cluster function:
        # Ensure all NFS rmtab daemons are dead.
        killall $RMTABD &> /dev/null

I'm pretty sure that this kills any running instances of clurmtabd, but
I can't find when or how the var is defined.

Does the resourcemanager supply this var when started in such a config ?
Or is it defined in /etc/sysconfig/cluster ??

For now I've hard-coded the binary name in the init-script, but I would
appreciated info on how to improve that.

Grtz Ramon