[Linux-cluster] statfs() call on a GFS filesystem in recovery is blocking.

Hello GFS team,

On a GNBD+GFS cluster, i am running a statfs() system call while crashing another node. The statfs() system call is blocked (this is normal) , but also uses 100% of the CPU, as if there was a busy waiting. When the fencing request is responded, the system call returns and all is back to normal.

I'm currently using a packaged version of GFS-6.1.5, not the latest stable branch of the CVS.

I have looked at gfs-kernel/src/gfs/super.c in "stat_gfs_async" and "stat_gfs_sync" to search for an active waiting but i'am just a GFS user so i don't understand all that it does.

Is this normal ? Any thoughts on this ?

--
Mathieu