Re: [Linux-cluster] High Availability options

Patton, Matthew F, CTR, OSD-PA&E wrote:

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

you cant HA ssh sessions. by that I mean, if there is an established connection and the server dies, that is it. the user has to reconnect. of course you can LB or HA the servers such that when one goes down new connections go to the machine that is up but thats a different thing from what it sounded like you wanted.