Re: [Linux-cluster] New Cluster Project FAQ

Thanks!

That was just what I was looking for.   I especially found value in the

"What is X and why do I need it"

sections.

Cheers,
Andre

On Jul 13, 2006, at 7:36 AM, Robert Peterson wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know: I just added a "Frequently Asked Questions"
(FAQ) document for the Cluster Project.  It's located here:

http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/faq.html

I realize that, because this code is in constant development and improvement, this
is a moving target.  I'll try to keep it up-to-date as best I can.

I'd also like to note that the questions are geared halfway between lay people and techie-types, hopefully so it will be more readable to people who are new to clustering. That may make it somewhat frustrating to people who want more code- specific details. Also, there are still many parts of this software that are new to me too, so I apologize for any inaccuracies. If you see problems, let me know and I'll try to
fix it when I get time.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite