Re: [Linux-cluster] device offlined

Baesso Mirko wrote:

Hi,

could you please let me known how to avoid device offlined on multipath environment.

I try to unplug primary fc channel for testing purpose but I receive a “scsi: device offlined” error. Even if I plug it back

Please let me known

I’m using latest multipath release 4.7 on redhat ES4 U2

Hi, could you please describe your hardware setup (HBA model and bios, SAN, etc).
Thanks
German