[Linux-cluster] 1 vs 3 clusters

Hi guys ,

I need MySQL , APACHE+PHP and KANNEL GATEWAY as clustered services so my question is :

Should I build a large cluster providing those services under different failover domains or 3 clusters 1-MySQL , 2- APACHE+PHP 3- KANNEL ?

Also where can I find hardware configuration and suggestions … I need to provide exact (+/-) hardware list asap.

Thanks in advance.

Alex Benedek

CTO

Tel: +972 3 5373933